Thursday, January 15, 2009

Exercise Journal

I have to say that I'm taking a moment to say "yeah for me!" I woke up this morning (barely) and really didn't want to walk on the treadmill, but I did. And I feel more awake and alert now for doing it. I haven't done any strength training since Saturday - it's been a busy week, but I have walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes three times this week (and it's only Thursday!).

If I don't get any strength training in tonight, I will definitely do so on Saturday, and I plan on walking again on Saturday, as well.

I have to get some groceries this weekend. It's very hard to maintain this idea of eating healthy when I don't keep food in the house. And there are only so many back-to-back meals of Nutrisystem, Lean Cuisine, grits & oatmeal that I can take. I'm very bad about going to the grocery store to just pick something up for dinner. Not only do I spend more $$$ doing this, I don't eat the best things for me. Case in point, I had another Milo's tea moment last night. And, no, it wasn't the Splenda kind. I blame that on Piggly Wiggly ... I was craving some sweet tea and they didn't have any of the Splenda version. =)

~ Laters ~

0 comments: