Thursday, January 15, 2009

Photo Tag, You're It!

My friend Katey linked to me in a free-for-all photo tagging event. The rules? Go to your 'Pictures' folder and find the 4th picture in the 4th folder. Post it on your blog and tell the story behind the picture.

My 4th folder is appropriately titled, "CrAzY nIgHtS" and is a mess of pics that we've taken on our many nights out and around Birmingham.



"We're not short, we're fun-sized!"

So, this is what happens when you let the tall people take pictures! This is from a random night out at
Twist & Shout
with Rachael, Angela, Brien and I. You can tell this is during the summer because my hair is blonde. And I think you can still see a hint of the blue that I had in it earlier this year (had to lose that when I moved to Corporate!).

Next, tag four more people to participate by linking to their blogs / Facebook/ MySpace, etc. Link to their page to let them know it's their turn to play.

1.
BachelorGirl
2.
Meredith
3.
Nathan
4.
Angela

0 comments: