It's time for another Friday Fill-In! If you want to participate, click here.
1. The last band I saw live was The Naked Eskimos (on Halloween!).
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is spending time with family and friends.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is something I haven't even thought about yet.
4. Thoughts ofrunning away to a tropical island fill my head when I'm tired.
5. I wish I could wearhigh heels and not feel like I am a five year old playing dress up.
6. Bagpipes played at the Renaissance Faire that I went to a few weekends ago.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting Lauren and having dinner at Texas Roadhouse;tomorrow my plans include visiting Lauren, running errands and cleaning my house; and Sunday, I want to visit Lauren and relax!
We’ll be selling t-shirts for $15.00 each (White, Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve) featuring the design above by Emma Ferguson (one of my respiratory therapists at UAB). If you are interested in purchasing a t-shirt, please e-mail me at bankrgrl -@- gmail.com.
I'm 33 years old and I'm just one of those girls that lives life as it comes. I'm someone's daughter, granddaughter, niece, and cousin. My family is trés important to me. I am who I am because of my family.
I'm a cyster. While Cystic Fibrosis isn't the highlight of my life, it's also part of who I am.
I'm a banker (in my spare time). I love my job and I've worked for the same company for thirteen years. I am currently working in Risk Management (Compliance) but I've also worked in Retail Banking and Alternative Delivery.
I love to read, to write, to play, and to volunteer. I have a serious case of the travel bug.
My kittehs are the only children I'll ever have.
I have thousands of things that I want to accomplish, but I hate making plans. I love change!
I talk too much, I have a dry sense of humor (but I love silly jokes), and I've never been shy.
Life is worth living, no matter what comes your way, and it's the small things that make it great.