Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fill In






It's time for another Friday Fill-In! If you want to participate, click here.





1. The last band I saw live was The Naked Eskimos (on Halloween!).

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is spending time with family and friends.

3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is something I haven't even thought about yet.

4. Thoughts of running away to a tropical island fill my head when I'm tired.

5. I wish I could wear high heels and not feel like I am a five year old playing dress up.

6. Bagpipes played at the Renaissance Faire that I went to a few weekends ago.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting Lauren and having dinner at Texas Roadhouse; tomorrow my plans include visiting Lauren, running errands and cleaning my house; and Sunday, I want to visit Lauren and relax!