Monday, December 21, 2009

Lauren's Dogs. 12/21/09

On Tuesday, December 8, I wrote a plea for help on my blog. I e-mailed every person I knew at work and at home. I Facebooked. I Googled dog rescue groups in Alabama.

I received an enormous response. Thank you. I can't tell you how much it meant to me (and Lauren) to know that there are people out there that genuinely care for others and their furry counterparts.

I updated last week that we found a temporary foster for Lauren's dogs. We did. Pike Road Kennel has graciously offered to keep the dogs until further arrangements can be made.

Now, I'm coming to all of you again, begging for help. Lauren passed away on December 17, 2009. Whereas my goal was to find a foster family, we are now in need of a forever home. I really want to keep these dogs together, if at all possible.

I've been trying to call the Greater Huntsville Humane Society all day but have been unable to get through. Not sure if it is their phone or mine.

Please e-mail me, comment me, or message me on Facebook if you know anybody that can help. This is so important to me.