Monday, December 14, 2009

The Mischief Maker

Hallow Kitty is fast earning her reputation as the most notorious mischief maker in my house.

After waking up to a light dusting of snow in Birmingham last weekend, I curled up on my couch with a cup of hot chocolate and my book...

(cue reality check)

Truthfully, I was sacked out on the couch, watching TV and drinking a ginormous cup of Milo's Sweet Tea. Pretty much what I do every Saturday morning.

That first opening may have sounded nicer but since I have zero skills in the "anything that could be remotely considered domestic" category, it's pretty much a given that there is no way I'd be able to manage making hot chocolate without burning down the house. No comments from the peanut gallery, please.

Anywho.

I meandered over to my bedroom where I found this left in the wake of Hallow.



Thanks, sweetie. Mommy will get right on that task of cleaning up after you. Again.

I know everybody doesn't find my cats as entertaining as I do, but I've done so much serious writing lately about my baby sis, Lauren, that I thought some levity was in order.