Monday, December 21, 2009

Shining brightly, wherever you are...

Lauren:

I know that wherever you are, you are the brightest, sparkliest, most glittery object in the vicinity. I knew that we were destined to be friends, "CF BF's" and sisters the moment I first heard that you liked things that sparkled and glittered as much me.

I'm not feeling so shiny and sparkly today. I know it will get better. But just know that part of me will miss you as much as I miss my Eric. CF has taken to many of my friends, but you two were, without a doubt, the closest.

I have Frog. He will always have a home with me. Rob and Renee went to Huntsville on Friday to get your things. I went to the hospital on Saturday to get the rest. I will go through it sooner or later, but more than likely later. My head knows you are better, but my heart isn't ready to let go just yet.

I'm fine. I'll be fine. But I miss you.