Friday, January 15, 2010

Hospital Stays By The Numbers (2009), Part IV

Hospital Round 4 / September 28, 2009 to October 19, 2009:

This was my most recent hospital visit (until now) and all that I can recall is that it was completely uneventful. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! I did discover that UAB finally came to terms with their internet services and I could now Facebook or blog as much (or as little) as I wanted.

My goal was to make sure I was healthy for Halloween, even if I did have to miss the Kings of Leon concert. My timing was perfect ~ I was able to dress up, have fun, and party like a rock star on All Hallow's Eve.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Total # of Days Admitted:
21 Days

Total Amount Billed:
$104,289.84

Average Cost Per Day:
$4966.18