Thursday, March 18, 2010

10 Ways To Fix A Bad Day Fast

1.  Put on your highest heels  -- or take those suckers off!

2.  Go into closet.  Shut door.  Scream.  Feel a little silly for screaming in closet.  Carry on.

3.  Just give up and put your hair in a ponytail.

4.  Throw caution to the wind and actually smile at a stranger.

5.  Rub your own feet.  Who needs a whipped boyfriend?

6.  Kiss someone.  Bonus points if they're over 83 or under three.

7.  Have an orgasm, maybe two.  (It's how he'd handle it, right?)

8.  Catnap.  Preferably with a cat (or a dog).  [Ed. Note: Or three.]

9.  Get off that weird fad diet immediately.  It's wrecking your day ... and your metabolism!

10.  Stop waiting for [whatever] to make you happy.  You're in charge!

--By Kimberly Bonnell & Pamela Redmond Satran

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I rarely (if ever) buy magazines (sorry, Laura ... I know how disappointed you'd be!).  I started glancing through this issue while I was waiting in line at Publix ("Price check on prune juice, Bob. Price check on prune juice.") and I was totally engrossed in checking out The 50 Most Glam Women of 2010.  

On the last page I found this month's Glamour List.  I highly recommend #2, #3, and #8.  They work for me!!!