Sunday, March 7, 2010

Neglectful Nelly

...is what I've been lately.  I'm sorry, Bloggy-boo.

In actuality, there has been a lot of excitement, a lot of headaches, and a LOT of frustration.  I don't want to jinx myself, so I'm keeping quiet about the excitement, for now.

I'm not really at liberty (at least not yet) to talk about the headaches and frustration.  Suffice it to say that life at Carmel has been one hell of a roller coaster ride in the last month.  Some days I'm happy to be on the Board and some days I would rather be totally oblivious.

Yesterday was Alex's, 22nd birthday!  He, Cheryl and I had lunch together at P.F. Chang's and went to see Alice in Wonderland 3D.  It was a good movie, although it was very loosely based on Lewis Carroll's original story.  I'm sure Alex could give you a lengthy discourse on the quality of the CGI, but for the average person, I thought it was great.

March = Birthday Month = $$$.  After Alex, my grandmother, myself, my mom, and both of my aunts have birthdays this month.  My cousin and his wife, Christine, also celebrate their third anniversary on the 12th.

Work is great.  Busy, busy, busy.  But great.

Lah!  That's about it for now.  I'll have ENT updates later this week.