Sunday, March 28, 2010

Next Week...

...I'll be quiet as a mouse. The first thought that comes into my family's mind is probably, "Brandi, quiet? NEVER." However, I will be taking a short break from the bloggy world this week to enjoy myself here:


We are headed down to New Orleans today (our port of call) and will be boarding the ship sometime tomorrow.  Tuesday, it'll be a "fun day at sea" as we cruise down to Progreso, in the Yucatan Peninsula.


On Wednesday, we'll spend the day in Progreso and we'll be participating in a shore excursion, the Mangrove Kayak Adventure.  We cruise overnight to our next stop, Cozumel.


I am super excited about our shore excursion in Cozumel -- the Dolphin Swim & Ride.  Swimming with dolphins has definitely been on my bucket list and I finally have the chance to cross it off.  Woot!

On Friday, it'll be another "fun day at sea" as we cruise back to New Orleans.  Camera is packed and ready to go and I'll be armed with a ton of photos upon return.

I'll have limited internet & e-mail access while I'm on the ship (not sure exactly how much it costs yet), but if I'm able to upload any pictures, I'll try and give you a sneak peek of how much fun we are having.

See ya in about a week, peeps!

5 comments:

drew d. said...

Oh man! What a wonderful trip!

I went on a Carnival cruise that stopped at Cozumel in 2008 and it is BEAUTIFUL!

I, for one, can say I'll be wishing i were there!

Safe travels.

Jess said...

Have fun! I did the Dolphin excursion at Cozumel too.

Katey said...

If you have service, you should be able to use the internet free...they have access computers, but it does cost $$$$

Have fun...you will love Cozumel...and Progresso (just a different setting)!

Kelly said...

JEALOUS.

Have a blast, girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.