Friday, May 14, 2010

Flash Me Friday!

Today is the first edition of Flash Me Friday!

This idea comes from Jen over at The Groettum Family blog.  Flash Me Friday is going to be a weekly series in which we have to take a picture of her choosing without any cleaning up whatsoever.


You can't see MY condo from here (well, I can), but we have a total of four buildings.  I'm in the second from the FAR end.  These units were built in 1980.  When I purchased my unit I embarked on a simple bathroom remodel (or two, hah!) which turned into an all out renovation.  I LOVE every square inch of my condo and the whole thing has my mark.

It was a lot of work, time, and money but, in the end, very worth it.  I learned a lot ... all of which I be able to reuse on my next home purchase / remodel.

0 comments: