Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Week in Review

What a weekend! I truly didn't get much accomplished after our late Friday night, especially since I think I've got the beginnings of another cold. I don't usually complain about my sinuses too much, but this weekend they were particularly awful. I have a clinic appointment on Thursday, so *fingers crossed* that this will have cleared up by then.

My friend, Katey, had a rough weekend. She's feeling a little better now, but please keep her in your thoughts.

Other than that, last week was just another week. I did get in my three days of walking, but I've been a lazy Brandi since Thursday. I also really need to do some strength training, as I've put that off. I would say my excuse was studying, but I haven't really done much of that either. I slept ... A LOT!!!

The bedroom is at a stand still. It was supposed to have been done this weekend, but my contractor said that he had another emergency in Florida which prevented him from working since last Wednesday. I just have my fingers crossed that we can finish up this weekend.

The big day is Saturday. Please send those smart vibes my way ... I will need all that I can get!

0 comments: