Friday, April 10, 2009

Grilling Goodness #26

GoldenGoodness

I've seen several bloggies participating in these fun little "me-me" quizzes. So I figured I would give it a whirl.

1. What's one of the best things you've seen lately?

Without a doubt, this picture that my friend sent me. Apparently the Easter Bunny has to go to work just like the rest of us. My friend took this picture on her way to work this week ... it's on Hwy 280 between Mountain Brook and Homewood, AL

From Random
2. Has Spring brought you something you don't like?

Pollen. Every kind of pollen from every green thing growing in Alabama.

3. What kind of sandwiches do you like?

I'm not a big sandwich girl, but I guess I'd have to go with Turkey & Swiss.

4. Do you carry GermX with you at all times?

Nah. I have several small bottles of hand sanitizer around the house and in the car, but I'm not overly obsessive about using them.

5. Does each person in your house have their own hamper or do you have a central hamper for everyone?

I have three clothes baskets ... one for darks, one for whites, and one for towels. But I am really bad about leaving clean laundry in the baskets and having piles of dirty clothes in my closet. Guess it's a good thing the closet has doors! What's worse is I usually have to pick up my laundry before the cleaning service comes, because I don't want them to think I'm like ... dirty. Or something.

6. How often do you balance your checkbook?

The fact that a work at a bank should tell you the answer to this question. I don't balance my checkbook (in the strictest sense of the word), but I check my account every day and I always know exactly what's going in or out.

7. What's the hardest thing you've done lately?

Gotten on with "real life" after spending 30 days in "Club Med." My schedule turns inside out when I am in the hospital. Granted you don't get much honest-to-god sleep in the hospital, but I rest a lot and take cat naps. Hard to do at home when you have multitides of things going on. I am also well-known for being completely anti-social in the hospital, so I have to spend some quality time with my friends when I am home. =)

8. Are you a texter?

OMG, you speak IM! I love texting. I'd rather text or e-mail than talk on the phone any day of the week.

2 comments:

Katey said...

LOVE the picture :)

Sheila Dean said...

The picture is hilarious! I will have to show Bailey....she's starting to ask ALOT of questions about the easter bunny and has almost figured out who it is. This can be my proof he is real!