I haven't done one of these fun me-me's in awhile, so here goes:
1. What's the heaviest thing in your purse?
I would guess my wallet. I am well known for carrying the smallest purse possible - I hate carrying a lot of extra nonsense around with me. So usually the only things that I have with me are my wallet, my cell phone, and my keys. I'm low maintenance. At least part of me is.
2. Do you mostly use cash or debit/credit cards?
I live for my debit card. Yes, I know I work for a bank but I *never* have cash on me.
3. Do you cut your hair shorter in the summer or pull it up a lot?
I usually go shorter in the summer, but my one requirement is that my hair is long enough to pull back in a ponytail.
4. Do you like your man scruffy or clean shaven?
Depends on the guy! Some guys look hot when they are a little scruffy around the edges. Note: Scruffy does not mean NOT CLEAN. I can't stand guys that are just dirty.
5. What have your children done/said to embarrass you lately?
No kids, and fortunately, the cats have not done anything too embarrassing lately.
6. Do you use plug-in type air fresheners around the house?
No, but I use Febreze and/or Oust in the laundry room (where the kitty box is) fanatically.
7. Do you have any interest in the NBA or NHL finals? (Do you even know who's competing?)
Who? What? Oh wait ... NBA is basketball and NHL is hockey, right? I think I remember Ray talking about the Penguins the other night, so I guess I will pull for them. But other than that, no, not at all.
8. What is weighing heavily on your mind lately? Staying healthy for the rest of the summer so that I can start grad school this fall. Getting off my tail and finishing up my admissions essay so that I can get accepted to grad school this fall!