Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm blowing this popsicle stand!!!

I started writing this post on Saturday and then I got sidetracked (because you know I have *SO* much stuff to keep me busy up here). Anyways, today is Day 13 and I am going home tomorrow! WoOt!

I did my PFTs this morning and although I almost busted a lung doing it, I matched what my NP wanted to see in order to have her blessing on going home early. This is the first time in two (almost three?) years that I have done a fourteen day visit rather than a twenty-one day stay.

I am still working on my picture project and I still haven't even touched my music folder. All together now, "Brandi is a procrastinator." Oh, and I'm still working on that personal essay that I'm supposed to be working on for grad school. I don't know why, but it is so hard to write about myself.

I've been on a bit of a movie kick this visit. So far I've watched:

1) Bride Wars
2) The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
3) You Don't Mess with the Zohan!

All good movies, but I got the most giggles from #3. Of course, I am a huge Adam Sandler fan, so that doesn't have anything to do with it! Dad went in and changed all of my movie choices around on my Netflix, so there is no telling what I will get next. I think it will be Night at the Museum, which I have been wanting to see. I had Happy Feet at the top of my list, but he moved it down. Oh well, I guess not everybody likes dancing penguins as much as I do.

In other good news, Katey is going home today. Even though I hate that we were both here, it was nice to have somebody to hang out with. I definitely got out and did more walking around the hospital with her than I would have on my own, which is prolly one of the things that helped me get my #'s up.

***Note to self: FINISH GRAD SCHOOL ESSAY BEFORE GOING BACK TO WORK ON MONDAY! NO EXCUSES.***

1 comments:

Katey said...

I feel honored that I helped your PFT's get to where they needed to be! Thanks for entertaining me too....made the time go by much quicker!