Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill In

If you want to participate in this fun "me-me," click here.

1. We need time, love, and tenderness (sorry, I had a Michael Bolton moment). =)

2. I visited with my grandmother yesterday and it made me smile.

3. If you want what you don't (or can't) have, you will never find true happiness.

4. I am thankful for my family because they keep me laughing.

5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that I really don't know enough about the topic to write something intelligent.

6. Family and friends makes for a happy holiday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting Lauren and catching up on my DVR, tomorrow my plans include visiting Lauren and seeing family that is traveling through Birmingham and Sunday, I want to, clean house, visit Lauren, and find something fun to do.