Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday's Edition of the Friday Fill-In

I didn't get a chance to participate in the Friday Fill-In on Friday because my boss took pity on me being the only person in the office by noon and sent me on my merry way around 1:30. So, here is the Sunday edition of last Friday's Fill-In.

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget about me!
2. A glass of coke followed at once by a splash of rum!
3. The trouble is the Iron Bowl was coming on TV @ 1:30 on Friday and I was supposed to be at work.
4. My day-dreaming mind is always many miles away.
5. With a faint pop, went the buttons on lots of pants after too much turkey.
6. A stormy sky is shadowy and ominous.
7. And as for the weekend, (Friday Night) I'm looking forward to watching the Iron Bowl, visiting Lauren, and seeing my friend, A.'s new house, (Saturday) my plans include shopping with A., hanging new curtains, and visiting Lauren, and Sunday, I want to finish re-decorating my bedroom, dye my hair, and visit Lauren!