Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update

Just a quick hello from the fabulous, luxurious amenities of Club Med. I've been back at UAB for a week now, and haven't really been on my computer all that much since I got here. I decided to go ahead and do a post today since I will (in all likelihood) be out of commission for a little while after Friday.

Why Friday? I'm having sinus surgery. I've gotten comments from "it's not that bad" from the ENT doctor to "you're going to hate us for a couple of days after" from our nurse. I am hoping to fall somewhere in between the two and that it won't be too terribly awful. I am scheduled to go down to the OR at 7 AM on Friday morning and the procedure will take between three and a half or four hours.

And (on a side note), I just wanted to say *THANK YOU* to BachelorGirl. I won one of her first contests and I've just now had a chance to use my gift certificate.


If you haven't been over to check out the antics of my friend Kel, please stop by. She's a great storyteller and will have you laughing so hard you can't breathe.

Laters ~

0 comments: