Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And the verdict is...

FRIDAY!

Did PFTs this morning and saw a definite improvement in #'s. Back to normal (or "baseline") and actually I think a little bit higher. As much as I hate to say it, my lungs like the prednisone. I may hate the side effects (in case you haven't figured it out yet), but it definitely does work wonders on the airbags.

I also promised one of my doctors that I'd give him a shout out on my blog. During rounds last night we laughed at the fact that he hardly even needs to come see me, he just has to read my blog to be in the know.

So, without furher adieu ...

"Hi, Dr. Y.!" [waving]

In other news, Miss Hallow Kitty is going to the vet on Friday morning. Even though she's just four months, she's decided to flaunt her womanly wiles already. Cheryl (or Alex) will have to drop her off at the vet on Friday morning and I'll be able to pick her up on Saturday morning. Then she will have the rest of the weekend to recover at my house by herself and I'll pick up the boys and bring them home on Sunday.