Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monday Night Madness

And no, it doesn't involve football. I spent a great night with my aunt, C., and cousin, A., having dinner at Cheesecake Factory and then hitting up Barnes and Noble to do a little post holiday shopping.

My family knows (one of the many ways) to my heart is through Barnes & Noble Gift Cards. I even managed not to spend them all at once. So, two new calendars and seven new books later, I arrived at home, a happy little Brandi.

The latest additions to my collection include:

The Wise Woman by Philippa Gregory: Book Cover

The Magicians and Mrs. Quent by Galen Beckett: Book Cover

Twilight of Avalon by Anna Elliott: Book Cover

Eve by Elissa Elliott: Book Cover`

Vampire Darcy's Desire by Regina Jeffers: Book Cover

Stork Naked (Magic of Xanth #30) by Piers Anthony: Book Cover

Cube Route (Magic of Xanth Series #27) by Piers Anthony: Book Cover

These should (hopefully!) last through my upcoming hospital visit. If not, I might have to send Cheryl off to B&N for backup.