Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009 - A Year In Review

I liked Eva's idea of sharing the first sentence of the first blog of each month from last year that I thought I would do the same.

January - Playbills In Review

Anybody that knows me knows how much I LOVE musicals, theater, Broadway ... shows of any kind.

February
- Hi, My Name Is Brandi...

...and I'm a spelling snob. From MSNBC: Fastidious spelling snobs pushed over the edge

March - In The Words of Dorothy

"There's no place like home."

April - Hello World!

Once again I find myself completely neglecting my blog. Anybody that's in and out of the hospital knows it can be an adjustment coming home and getting back to "real life" and that's exactly what I've been doing the last three weeks.

May - Hey, It's The Fifth of May!

After Halloween and St. Patrick's Day, Cinco de Mayo is probably one of my favorite holidays. Why? The margaritas, of course!

June - Live From "Club Med"

it's Me!

July - Wordless Wednesday

(what I'm currently reading right now)

August
- What Would You Do?

I am a little late in responding to this, but I wanted to comment on Ronnie's question that he posed last week.

September - Exercise Journal, Day 2

It's another early morning (seem to be having a lot of those lately), but I've decided since my body wants to be awake that I might as well take advantage of the fact and get my exercise out of the way for the day.

October - No news...

...is good news!

November - Friday Fill In

1. Plans and schedules ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE.

December - Aha! (a lightbulb moment)

Turns out I can also post to my blog via e-mail. More new ways to distract myself from work. What fun!