Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A to Z

I haven't participated in a fun little me-me in awhile, so while I have some free time, I figured, what the heck...

A - Age: 33

B - Bed size:
Queen (just enough room for me and the three kittehs who think the bed belongs to them).

C - Chore you hate: Getting the clean clothes from the dryer back into the closet.

D - Dog's name: Louis, Louie, Rose, Simba, Bailey, Henry and Argyle (aka "Pooter").  No, none of them actually live with me, but they are all my adopted babies.

E - Essential start your day item: Caffeine

F - Favorite color: Pink

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5' 3"

I - Instruments you play(ed): I took piano lessons as a kid, played the recorder in fifth grade, attempted to play the clarinet (briefly) in middle school and then played handbells in high school. Handbells were, by far, my favorite.

J - Job title: Compliance Analyst III

K - Kid(s): My kittehs (Issy, Beau, and Hallow) are the only children I'll ever have.


L - Living arrangements: I'm a city girl.

M - Mom's name:
Mona Lynn

N - Nicknames: B, B-Ri, Shortcakes (that's an oldie from high school).

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: To many too count!

P - Pet Peeve: Bad grammar and misspelled words. Hypocrites.

Q - Quote from a movie:  "I'm your huckleberry..."

R - Right or left handed: Right.

S - Siblings: Not a single one.

T - Time you wake up: During the week, I am usually up around 6 AM. I don't need an alarm clock, I have cats. On the weekends, I like to sleep until 8:30 or 9.

U- Underwear:
Yep, I wear underoos.

V - Vegetable you dislike: BRUSSEL SPROUTS.

W - Ways you run late: I'm usually a pretty on-time person.

X - X-rays you've had: I couldn't begin to count the number of chest x-rays that I've had. I've also had my ankles, wrists, and elbow x-rayed at different points, usually due to sprains or breaks.

Y - Yummy food you make: I don't. I can handle brownies from a box, but that's about the extent of my cooking ability.

Z - Zoo favorite: Penguins, sea lions and big cats. 

0 comments: